Last Updated: 01 June 2023
), that provides advertising and marketing services (“Our Services”) as follows:
All information collected and held by us is subject to compliance with the R.A. 10173, Data Privacy Act of 2012, and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
We collect personal information about you, which may include but is not limited to:
1. Name or Company Name, whichever is applicable;
3. Identification documents (i.e. driver’s license, passport, certificate of incorporation, etc.);
4. Residential Address or Business Address, whichever is applicable;
5. Contact number;
6. E-mail address;
7. Information about your activity in Our services, which may include:
a. Date and time
b. Views and interactions with content and ads;
c. People with whom you’ve viewed, communicated or shared content;
d. Activity on third-party sites and apps that uses Our Services.
8. Device information (such as hardware model and serial number, IP address, URL of the referring page, object requested completion status of the request pages visited file names and versions and advertising identifiers or any information that may provide indication of device or app modification);
9. Location information via geotargeting; and
10. Apps, browsers and devices that you use to access Our Services, including interaction among these items.
HOW IS INFORMATION COLLECTED?
You directly provide us with most of the information we collect. We collect data and process information when you:
1. Submit an inquiry in our website;
2. Use, view or visit our website through your browser’s cookies; and
3. Voluntarily complete our surveys or provide feedback via our third-party partners such as but limited to Google Forms, TypeForm, SurveyMonkey.
We may also receive your information indirectly, such as but not limited to the following sources:
1. Our business partners (such as but limited to advertisers);
2. Government sources of information; and
3. Publicly available sources of information.
HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION FROM YOU?
We use your personal information for any or all of the following purposes:
1. To verify your identity;
2. To process your request and manage your account;
3. To provide you with Our Services;
4. To personalize your experience;
5. To maintain and improve our Our Services;
6. To develop new services and provide better features;
7. To resolve any disputes or complaints with regard to Our Services and/or our website;
8. To monitor, improve, maintain, develop, enhance, customize, personalize Our Services, including content and ads;
9. To measure our performance by understanding how Our Services are used;
10. To promote and market our services to you; and
11. To provide and improve the safety and reliability of Our Services.
Furthermore, we may disclose your personal information for the aforementioned purposes to the following entities:
1. Advertisers on our platforms;
2. Our third party contractors that help with delivering Our Services, such as but not limited to the following:
a. Market research and website usage analysis;
b. Survey providers;
c. Marketing tools;
d. Customer Relationship Management platforms;
e. Code repositories; and
f. Libraries and modelling tools.
3. Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function, under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
4. Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities for the purpose of detection or prevention of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, or for an investigation relating to any of these; and
5. Any party involved in or related to a legal proceeding (or prospective legal proceeding), for purposes of the legal proceedings.
Please note that we do not sell nor in any way give your personal information to any other parties in exchange for any kind of consideration.
HOW IS INFORMATION MANAGED AND STORED?
We securely store your information by having the appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, especially for sensitive personal information. We use both internal and external security measures, such as endpoint protection and penetration testing.
We use encryption to keep your information safe while in transit. We also have a wide range of security features to help protect your account.
We constantly review and improve our collection, storage, security and processing practices to prevent unauthorized access to our systems.
While we recognize that no system is perfect, we aim to strive to improve our collection, storage, security and processing practices.
No persons other than the us, or our employees, agents and contractors of those persons, are authorized to access your information held in our database. All persons who can access the information are required to maintain its confidentiality and comply with privacy laws.
We will keep your information for the aforementioned purposes and for any legal and proprietary purposes for a period necessary for us to perform Our Services, and/or while your Worky.ph account is still active or has not been deleted by you.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION?
If you wish to review, update, delete or rectify your information held by us:
For account information, you may do so by going to your account profile settings and choose the items which you wish to change.
For other information, you may contact your designated Account Officer or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files on your computer or mobile to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or anything similar to this.
1. To understand how you use our website; and
2. To protect your personal information, such as detecting unauthorized access to your account.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following cookies, according to the category of use:
1. Analytics: These cookies help us monitor our Site/Online tool and App performance, such as but not limited to Google Analytics.
2. Advertising: These cookies allow to efficiently manage the ads offered on our website and app, the adaptation of the content to the service requested, or the use made of the web portal. In that way we can provide you with advertisements that are catered to your interests and preferences. In addition, cookies are necessary to manage advertising campaigns, by tracking various patterns such as the number of times an ad has been viewed, or to improve and manage the exposure of ads.
Advertising cookies also enable us to inform, optimize and report on our advertising impressions, other uses of advertising services, interactions with these impressions and advertising services have an impact on visits to the site, and to offer advertising based on previous visits to our website.
The third-parties we work with or that we may work with and that use advertising cookies such as CDN’s, which have their own privacy policies.
WHEN DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We share your information to Advertisers, and other partners for the purposes stated herein.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
In withdrawing of your consent, please note that we may not be in a position to continue providing our services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described above.
Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY